- Responsible for the sales and business development for the areas assigned.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Seek out potential clients and approach them with the intention to offer the our services
- Customers are mainly from educational companies & schools
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ensure prompt payment from customers.
- Possession of a Higher Diploma / Degree
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must possess good English verbal communication skills.
- Multilingual candidates are preferred.
- Past Experience in IT Sales / Software / Business Solutions/ Cloud Solutions is an advantage
We will provide at least 4 sections of training for Sales Speech, Digital Media and Digital Platform Knowledge.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work very closely with Marketing Manage to implement the necessary digital marketing strategy for the company.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Implement digital strategy to drive online traffic.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the company digital presence.
- Develop, update and manage digital marketing campaigns.
If you are looking to make a difference in the learning industry…..
Then we want to speak to you!
We welcome energetic, proactive, self-driven individuals to join us to be part of the local and regional expansion.
Please write in with your most updated resume to email@example.com.